It's official. If you live in UP and would like to send your child/family in Kenya a gift when Josephine goes in July, please follow these few BUT IMPORTANT rules.
1. Your gift should fit inside a regular greeting card-size envelope that can be sealed tight. YOU MAY INCLUDE PHOTOS, BOOKMARKS, POSTCARDS, STICKERS, EVEN A PEN, PENCIL OR SMALL KEYCHAIN --
AS LONG AS IT FITS INTO THE ENVELOPE AND THE ENVELOPE CAN BE SECURELY SEALED.
2. We recommend you include a letter and a photo-- as the folks in Meru want to know you and will often post your photo on a wall in their home.
3. SEAL THE ENVELOPE securely.
4. WRITE YOUR KENYA FAMILY name in bold print on the front of the envelope.
5. Drop your card/letter off at the RECEPTION WINDOW at University Place Presbyterian Church by July 13
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN UP...
Follow steps 1-3 above and on the front of the envelope write:
YOUR KENYAN CHILD/FAMILY NAME
C/O University Place Presbyterian Church
8101 27th St. West
University Place, WA 98466
It must be in our church office by Friday, July 11.
I hope you will choose to do this as it will be fun for Josephine to personally deliver these love tokens when she strikes out to visit our kids!
God bless you,
Post a Comment