CHERISH SPONSORSHIP DONOR DIRECTIONS
Sponsorship donations are wired three times a year. Donors are asked to have trimester donations in by March 5, June 5 and October 5.
$100 per trimester or $300 per year for students Standard 8 (Grade 8) and below.
$167 per trimester or $500 per year for high school: Form 1- Form 4
**Sponsors may send additional funds with their regular donations to assist the students and their families with other needs.
Donations may be made:
1. Go to the Kenya blog which can be reached at www.cherishmeru.org or the old address www.uppc-kenya.blogspot.com
2. Click on …. How to make a Donation
3. Scroll down and click onto …. Sponsorship Payment
4. Fill in the total amount you are donating for sponsorships**
5. Follow the site instructions for entering payment information
6. NOTE: You will no longer enter the name(s) of the child(ren) you sponsor on the payment site.
**If your donation differs from the $100/$167, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions of how your donation is to be allocated.
b. BY CHECK: Make checks out to UPPC with Kenya Mission in the note line. Checks should be put in our special donor envelope and turned into the church office.
UPPC – 8101 27th St W, University Place, WA 98466
c. AUTOMATIC BANK PAYMENTS: Some donors have monthly checks directed to UPPC and the ministry.
Letters and cards may be sent to your sponsored student and the families who care for them. Postage at this time is $1.15. Do not send cash through the mail.
c/o HOPE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY TRUST
PO Box 832
Questions? email@example.com Other information: http://www.cherishmeru.org/
Post a Comment